1) Always post the rules
2) Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new questions
3) Tag 11 people and link them!
1. Do you have a quote and/or verse that you live by? Either ”Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of these things and still be calm in your heart.” -Unknown or “I go to seek a Great Perhaps.” -John Green
2. How do you take your coffee? I don’t really like coffee actually, but i love tea. So i love my tea wonderfully hot with just enough sugar to make it perfect.
3. What are your hobbies and passions in life, what brings you joy? um lets see… Cats, kittens, and cute animals in general. I love painting and being artistic, its so relaxing and also rewarding when you step back and marvel at the beautiful things you can bring into existence.
4. Favourite book/song/movie right now? Book: The Fault in Our Stars, but no I am not a basic white girl. I love this book because it deals with so much more than just Hazel and Augustus’ love story. It talks about whether human life is pointless and if everything will end in oblivion and how to live while dying and now I’m fangirling so I’m going to stop now. Song: “Habits” by Tove Lo
Movie: its a tie between my all time favorite movie Remember the Titans and the TfiOS movie.
5. Are you an early bird or a night owl? I love mornings, i just hate waking up. If I can wake up, definitely an early bird.
6. A place you call your second home, or just a place you love to visit? I love to visit my grandmas.
7. When you were little, what did you always want to be when you grew up? Did you chase after those dreams? I wanted to be an astronaut as a kid but as I’ve gotten older i really don’t know what i want to be but i just know I want to be happy.
8. One thing you love about yourself? I have no idea, maybe that I refuse to be anything less than myself. I have since given up on what others think.
9. Something that has resonated with you lately? How infinite the universe is and how so many infinitely complex systems had to come together to create the beautiful world around me.
10. A place you want to visit one day? Space. Only when a Star Trek- esk world exists will i be content.
11. Your favorite memory with someone? My cat is my favorite someone, so my cat was having some health issues and she was really scared and upset and i was sitting on the counter with her because that’s where she likes to stay when shes upset. She was just meowing and I could hear the distress and anxiety in her meow and she climbed into my lap and put her head on my shoulder. She looked me right in the eye and put her paw on my hand and meowed and she looked so sad and i could see it in her eyes. Everything about her was screaming, Courtney please help me I’m so scared. I held her for hours that night and she never once protested and idk that night has always stayed with me.
1. Do you have tattoos, and if so what of? If not, would you get any, and what would you get? sadly I don’t have any yet but I want a yin yang on my wrist and possibly a quote from one of John Greens books somewhere else.
2. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? my puppy.
3. Favorite quote that is cliche, yet you love anyway? Im not really sure.
4. Favorite author/musician/artist? John Green and Hank Green.
5. Ever been in love? I always will be. I hate how our society says once you are no longer in a relationship with someone, you cant love them anymore. What we had will always be in my heart and I will always love him.
6. Do you know your personality type? If so, what is it and what do you like about it? Im not really sure but my friends say im goofy.
7. Do you believe in God? i don’t not believe in him, but i just have much more faith in science and things we can prove.
8. What is your dream job, regardless of how realistic/unrealistic it is? Captain of the USS Enterprise and exploring the galaxy with my crew.
9. If you had to choose, would you read the book, listen to the soundtrack, or watch the movie? ALL 3 :D
10. What makes you the happiest? hugs from people that seem to envelop you in all of them.
11. Stay at home or travel? Travelling but having an amazing home to always come home to.
1. What’s your favorite fandom/book series/TV show/movie or whatever it is you’re very passionate about and why do you like it so much?
2. Are you a nerdfighter?
3. Whats your favorite animal?
4. Do you like being out with other people or being by yourself?
5. What would your dream vacation be?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
7. What does being in love mean to you?
8. What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
9. Do you believe that everything in the universe has a purpose and happens for a reason or do you think that everything just happens?
10. What’s your biggest fear?
11. I cant think of another question so how are you? Is there something going on in your life right now?