Damn this spot the difference is so hard :-/
One of them is useful, famous across the world and part of peoples every day lives.
The other one is Justin Bieber and Nash Grier
This is exactly why we have this technology
okay but why don’t more people talk about Night at the Museum like
poc characters and people being portrayed by poc people
this movie is so good
and it has one of the funniest, best, most ridiculous friendships in movie history
and you have Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt I mean
and if all that didn’t convince you there’s also a t-Rex skeleton that plays fetch with one of its own ribs
DUMB DUMB WANT GUM GUM
who wants to give up on society and go live in a treehouse with me
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
Stop. Read this.
That shirt looks great on you.
I like it when you smile
I care about you.
It’s gonna be okay.
I’m so happy you’re alive.
Stay strong, everyone.
This needs to be on everyone’s dash
John F. Kennedy on civil rights
And you wonder why he was shot
Admirable admirable admirable.